As a Neuropsychologist in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, you will perform Neuropsychological Testing as well as provide patient assessment, intervention, coverage and focus on acute hospital and inpatient rehabilitation assessments and treatment interventions. Service lines will include acute hospital, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient clinic.Education:
- Graduate of an accredited Psychology School per California state regulations.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology
- Must be able to obtain Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Clinical Psychologist privileges
- Valid Current license as a PhD or PsyD in the state of California
- Rehabilitation experienced is required
- Inpatient hospital and rehabilitation experience is required
Apply on company website