The Clinical Operations team is recognized as clinicalexperts who actively contribute to best clinical care throughout the MedicalDelivery Network. Our team actively supports patients, clinical staff andphysicians. We provide support throughout the Medical Delivery Network throughthe standardization of: clinical skills, clinical workflows and clinical spacesin order to meet or exceed the safety standards for our patients and employees.
The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator will work independently and collaboratively with the managers and clinical staff to promote quality care and ensure consistency in clinical practices as they relate to regulatory standards, policies and procedures. The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator is responsible for assisting with clinical quality, staff education and administrative functions. The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator will promote quality care and ensure consistency in clinical practices. The position is a combination of clinical (direct care) and administrative responsibilities. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Operations, the individual in this position assists in developing and reviewing clinical competencies, coordinating New Hire Orientation, providing nursing education as it relates to best practices and/or evidence-based practices in Ambulatory Care, as well as actively improving the patient experience.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters Preferred
- Registered Nurse (Licensed in CA)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (Healthcare Provider)
- Minimum 3 years working in acute care or ambulatory nursing setting required. Previous demonstrated expertise in supervising nursing staff preferred.
- Previous experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, families, staff, executive staff, board members, members of the CEO's staff, physicians, and representatives of public agencies and business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and use of internet.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EPIC) preferred
- Ability to travel to multiple sites.
Apply on company website