Every Skill. Every Effort. Everything We Have!
When the work you do every day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fourth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's Best Hospitals.How would you like to be an Administrator On Duty (AOD)?
Act in a leadership role to support the expectations and philosophy of Cedars-Sinai Health Systems(CSHS) to provide quality patient care?The AOD will:
- Report directly to the Director.
- In collaboration with the Command Center team, facilitate throughput and patient placement within the organization and its system.
- Support the staffing office team in ensuring safe, effective allocation of staffing resources 24/7.
- Provide necessary support, guidance and/or direction as able, to any staff member, physician or team requesting support, 24/7.
- Open Incident Command Center and act as Incident Commander until supported by designated hospital Incident Commander.
- Represent the Cedars Sinai values and mission, acting as on site administrative representative, 24/7.
- BSN required.
- MSN preferred.
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Nationally recognized specialty certification required for internal applicants upon transfer, externals will have one year to acquire certification.
- 5+ years nursing experience in acute setting with progressive leadership experience(Manager level preferred)
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the trends and forces shaping the healthcare delivery system, the provision of care, and other emerging issues in healthcare management.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and supervisory experience in clinical, patient, or specialty field.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative to effectively lead change efforts to respond to environmental or organizational changes.
- In additional show fiscal management capabilities, including effective expense reduction, utilization management, and budget control!
Apply on company website