Hematology Oncology Opportunity at Catholic Health
Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY is seeking a Board Certified Hematology-Oncology Physician for the expansion of a new infusion and oncology practice. The new practice is adding staff to complement the existing business. The Candidate would work in partnership with Catholic Health Hospitals and our network of providers to provide oncology care. The practice is well established with strong marketing support for growth. You will be supported by a solid staff and ancillary services in a 5 hospital integrated healthcare system which has a strong multi-specialty presence in the area.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Reasonable call
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology - Oncology
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state prescriptive authority.
- Outpatient oncology care
- Supervision of Infusion care
- Inpatient consults of hematology-oncology patients
ABOUT SISTERS HOSPITAL INFUSION CENTER
The Sisters Hospital Infusion center is a conveniently and centrally located site, with solid and experienced existing staff, providers and management. The center provides best in care outpatient oncology care and infusion in concert with an ACHC Accredited Infusion Pharmacy. The site provides Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy with experienced staff. In addition, the site provides IV Therapies, including osteoporosis treatments, hydration, antibiotics, nutrition, iron, electrolytes and monoclonal antibodies. The amenities at the center include nicely appointed separate patient care areas with individual televisions, WiFi, and snacks. The provider will be supported by pharmacy department, pharmacy residents, EPIC EMR, Care Management and medication reconciliation functions.
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Healths network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to the attention of: Bridget Conti at email@example.com
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Hematology – Oncology Opportunity at Catholic HealthCatholic Health in Buffalo, NY is seeking a Board Certified Hematolo...
Apply on company website