PRIMARY CARE OPENING Family Medicine Physician
Catholic Health, located in Western New York State, has an opening for an experienced Board Certified Family Medicine - Primary Care Physician to work in an employed role as part of our collaboration with DYouville College to facilitate teaching practicum opportunities for DYouville students. The Primary Care Practice Physician will possess special knowledge and skills in working across disciplines to optimize health maintenance, disease prevention, psychosocial and physical assessment, and management of health illness needs in the delivery of primary care to patients of all ages. The HUB a large clinical training center on the campus of Buffalo's D'Youville College will educate students for and include a primary care clinic with professional staff and resources provided by Catholic Health.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Interprofessional healthcare simulation training
- DYouville developed teams strategies training
- Support attend and promote interprofessional events that occur at DYouville College
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted, federal, and as needed state prescriptive authority.
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers with preceptorship responsibilities
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- Provide a positive and collaborative learning atmosphere for students across multiple disciplines as they learn about providing collaborative care.
PRIMARY CARE OPENING – Family Medicine PhysicianCatholic Health, located in Western New York State, has an opening for a...
Apply on company website