WESTERN NEW YORK STATE
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Private Practice Family Medicine group in Western New York State is recruiting for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join the practice. This is an opportunity to join an established practice within their planned succession process.
The practice has a great reputation, a strong patient base and solid clinical team. Providers are well supported by great staff and colleagues. The practice has low overhead, competitive compensation and generous benefits.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Partner track in private practice
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted,New York State licenseor NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted, federal, and as needed stateprescriptive authority.
- Provide and manage direct patient care
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Advanced Practice Providers
- Reasonable Call
WESTERN NEW YORK STATE Family Medicine Physician Opportunity Private Practice Family Medi...
Apply on company website