Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is seeking a highly skilled board certified/eligible non-invasive cardiology hospitalist to join our growing team. Role involves providing general cardiology patient care at acute care sites.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive compensation package
- Advance Practice Providers to assist with consultations and hospital rounding
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs, Arrhythmia and Open Heart Surgical programs and comprehensive Heart and Vascular Programs
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply
ABOUT TRINITY MEDICAL
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health System. With offices located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region, Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has services which include:
- Electrophysiology Services
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, womens and orthopedic care
- Has over 8000 employees
- Has over 1500 affiliated physicians
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel
- Is the City of Good Neighbors
- Top rated professional sports teams
Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to:
Dawn Hart, Catholic Health, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara<...
Apply on company website