Incentives: $2000.00 Referral Bonus (experienced, external candidates only)
Facility: Harrison Medical Center
Department: Float Team
Location: Bremerton, WA
Job Status: Per Diem
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Harrison Medical Center is one of only four hospitals in the state to achieve Pathway to Excellence designation, which recognizes health care organizations for their commitment to ensuring excellence in the nursing profession.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
The Float RN must adapt to all inpatient acute units and be able to build relationships quickly with patients, coworkers and physicians. This Registered Nurse job is responsible for providing a wide variety of professional nursing services which focus on the provision of quality patient care consistent with Franciscan Health System (FHS) standards/values, applicable regulatory requirements and scope of practice for the nursing profession. Work also includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care during time of stay in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and the patient/family. An incumbent is engaged in direct patient care, including assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating and delegating work to members of the patient care team, and for providing education and consultation with patients, families, physicians and other staff members in implementing appropriate nursing interventions for optimal patient care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN degree is preferred.
- Minimum 6 months previous RN experience required.
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required on hire. ACLS within one year of hire.
- Specialty certification, as appropriate to the assigned work unit, is strongly preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2020-R0274571
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI-Franciscan Harrison Medical Center
Apply on company website