Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > KEARNEY > GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL GROUP
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The Practice Manager II is responsible for managing the daily administrative and technical support sections of a medical clinic in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards. Anticipate and plan for future changes. Make recommendations to improve customer service as appropriate. May support 5 or more providers at any given time. This may also be specialty or multi-specialty environment.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage clinic staff on day-to-day operations.
2. Coordinate clinic operations and activities to ensure proficiency and quality service is delivered within all sections of the clinic; ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
3. Responsible for employee performance management by completing performance appraisals and setting individual goals as outlined in policies and procedures.
4. Effectively lead and develop a team of employees including hiring, training and development, salary recommendations, etc.
5. Prepare, recommend, and monitor clinic budget, goals, and objectives taking into consideration input from clinic staff.
6. Participate in the planning and development of policies and procedures, as well as clinic-specific procedures and programs.
7. Work with Regional Director to develop and implement performance goals and objectives.
8. Assist Regional Director with implementation and development of long-range plans.
9. Monitor payroll system to control time management.
10. Ensure and maintain environment to comply with regulatory, licensure, compliance and accreditation requirements.
11. Serve as the first point of contact for patient and external customer complaints. Reconcile and investigate all complaints relating to practice operations.
12. Act as the liaison between the practice and Central Billing Office.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
• >5 Full Time Providers
• Usually two sites (dependent on provider size)
• Medium Complexity
Bachelor's degree preferred Three to five years experience running a medical office Three years supervisory experience
Apply on company website