Carle is seeking an additionalBE/BC Pulmonary Disease/Critical Carephysician to join our practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 221-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is aCertified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- 12 ICU beds and open ICU
- Inpatient 1 week per month, clinic 3 weeks per month
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the practice
- Modern State of the Art facility
- Full PFT and spirometry in office
- Nuclear and stress testing
- Accredited residency programs in Neurosurgery, Neurology and Family Medicine
- Tele-stroke (July 2019)
- Carle has been nationally recognized as aGreat Place to Work
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is located in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, IL and is less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the worlds first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of Americas 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades.
Carle is seeking an additional BE/BC Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care physician to join our practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Ce...
Apply on company website