Carle Health is seeking aBE/BC Otolaryngologistto join our established Otolaryngology practice at our location in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Must have completed trainingat an ACGME-accredited Otolaryngology residency program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general Otolaryngology
- Busy, established practice with a large referral base
- Large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunity to grow practice
- Join a comprehensive department that includes 5 BC Otolaryngologists with fellowship training in Otology/Neurotology, Microvascular Reconstruction, and Rhinology
- Onsite team includes 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians and an in-clinic Adult Audiologist
- Enjoy comprehensive breadth of cases with patients of all ages
- Well established hospitalist program
- Majority of surgeries will be done at Carle BroMenn Medical Center, a 221-bed Magnet-designated teaching institution
- Some surgeries will be done at the Center for Outpatient Medicine, an AAAHC-accredited surgery center with state-of-the-art equipment located in the nearby town of Bloomington (10 minutes away)
- Ability to collaborate with the Carle Audiology and Hearing Services program in Champaign-Urbana (~40 minutes away)
- Carles Audiology and Hearing Services Department is one of the only programs in the state of IL to offer comprehensive hearing services for both adults and children all in one location and has doneover 700 cochlear implantssince the program was founded in 1985
- Vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation
- Abundant dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
- Access to outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, and parks
- Home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University
- Located in Bloomington-Normal, Central Illinois Regional Airport is a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the worlds first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of Americas 50 Best Hospitalsby Healthgrades.
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join our established Otolaryngology practice at our location in Bloomington...
Apply on company website