At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
.Position Purpose: To manage the daily operations within the Airport Commissary including direction of warehousing functions of Commissary Team Members, inventory pars, inventory accuracy, delivery and receiving, order processing and health and safety of work environment.
- Establish shift operating standards and overall flow of material for MSP Airport stores. - Inventory Ordering and Par Management. - Facilitate training of Commissary Team Members in warehouse operations, layout and procedures as needed. - Attention to Detail. - Problem Solving. - Manage Multiple Priorities. - Good Time Management Skills. - Adhere to Company Policies, Programs and work rules. - Able to give direction and follow through multi-step projects/procedures consistently. - Ability to communicate effectively and professionally across multiple levels internal and external.
Essential Functions and Activities:
- Prepares and organize daily deliveries for store locations. - Establishes delivery schedules for store locations that may include multiple deliveries throughout shift as dictated by specific store location business needs and seasonality trends. - Ensures deliveries are accurate, timely and efficient. - Fills order requests using pick lists. - Receives multiple orders at once from external vendors, verifies for accuracy and puts away products - Manages inventory levels to ensure accuracy and reduce shortages - Conducts and posts weekly inventory counts and End of Period Inventory counts. - Develops professional ongoing relationships with General Managers, staff and external vendors - Provide general airport information to traveling public as needed.
- Creates a positive atmosphere for the staff - Provides ongoing feedback to team members on successes and areas for improvement - Coaches team members on such items as proper methods and daily shift tasks - Promotes professional growth of Commissary Team Members.
Upkeep and Cleaning:
- Maintaining a clean work environment. - Ensures floors are clean and free of debris in warehouse and receiving areas. - Stocks and Organizes work areas as needed. - Conducts weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning checklists and maintenance of equipment.
- One-year high volume Shift Leader experience or equivalent industry experience required.
- Experience with all aspects of inventory management is required. - 1-2 years general warehouse or delivery experience preferred but not required. - Restaurant, Retail, or guest service experience is preferred. - May require the ability to work early mornings, evenings, holidays and/or weekends.
- Knowledge of store operations and products. - Knowledge of all Store ordering systems including Crunchtime and Blend. - Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft.
- The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, carrying, bending, walking, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 55 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
- At times, work may be performed in a confined or cramped space. - Ability to safely operate motorized equipment in crowded spaces.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add, delete or modify these duties and responsibilities at its discretion. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Apply on company website