CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our division for NEW and EXPERIENCED nursing professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Nurses, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
In partnership with a Woodstock Retirement Home, CarePartners will be introducing a Transitional Care Program to assist patients transitioning out of hospital into home and community care through a collaborative model of care.
As a result we have a FULL TIME opening for Registered Nurses or Registered Practical Nurses. The working shifts are 12 hours. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Nurses and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
· Delivering frontline nursing care
· Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources.
· Functions as a member of an empowered nursing team that is accountable for the nursing care it provides, in accordance with current professional legislation and the guidelines and standards set out by the College of Nurses.
· Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the patient and or/caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment.
· Committed to quality and accuracy of care
· Graduate of an approved Registered Practical Nursing program
· Current College of Nurses RPN Certificate of Competence
· Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
· Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English.
· Two years recent acute care/community based nursing experience.
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email Recruiter.Caitlyn@CarePartners.ca
Apply to this job