CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities with our division for NEW and EXPERIENCED Physiotherapist professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a therapy team who are accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities. All new hires of CarePartners are required at this time to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Experience in providing service in a community care setting is preferred.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver's license
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email Recruiter.Lisa@carepartners.ca
Apply to this job