Come grow with us! As a proud leader in home health care in Ontario, we are currently seeking energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to join our team in the Windsor, Belle River, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, LaSalle and Tecumseh areas! As an integral part of the health care team, you will encourage, support and promote independence to clients in home and community care settings by assisting with activities of daily living under the supervision of our Personal Support Manager.
Certified Nurses, who are waiting for CNO registration and PSW/DSW students, who are about to graduate are encouraged to apply.
YOU SUPPORT THE PATIENT BY:
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as personal care (rise and retire), assistance with household tasks, respite care, medication assist, special functions
- Promote a safe environment for both the patient and employee by demonstrating proper body mechanics, safe transfer techniques and home safety
- Provide cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Prepare nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and use proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Progressive wage grid $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- PAID MILEAGE at $0.37 per/km PLUS, paid travel time!
- Flexible hours and diverse assignments
- Total rewards program which includes benefit package
- Paid orientation and preceptorship
- Opportunities for continuing education, training
- Access to group discount programs, which includes exclusive discounts from various retail companies
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership support 24/7
- A strong desire and commitment to making a difference in the lives of our patients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to work non-traditional hours such as early morning, evenings and alternate weekends
- Current immunization record (within last 12 months)
- A valid driver's license and vehicle
- Current vulnerable sector check screening
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker, Health Care Aid, Developmental Support Worker, Home Support Worker Level 2 or 3, Nursing students
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email Recruiter.Gillian@carepartners.ca
Apply to this job