CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic Management Team in the role of Personal Support Manager in our Peterborough office. The role of Personal Support Manager is accountable for the effective coordination and supervision of the delivery of Community Health Services.
This is a Full Time contract opportunity for 1 year. Hours are days, 8:30am to 4:30pm and participation in the on-call rotation is required.
- Develops and maintains an effective Care Plan with respect to Community Health Services, independently or in cooperation with the LHIN, if applicable.
- Approves, trains and monitors special functions as outlined in the Regulated Health Professions Act and in compliance with Community Health Services policies and practices.
- Supervises and evaluates Community Support Worker performance, especially with regard to Special Functions.
- Identifies and assists Manager and Community Support Workers with support and compliance with Quality Management policies, procedures and practices within the Department.
- Maintains current and accurate client/Community Support Worker records.
- Promotes and markets Community Health Services and maintains positive public relations.
- Promotes and provides active guidance for workplace Health and Safety.
- Performs other duties as required.
- RN/RPN diploma and between 3 to 6 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have a current Certificate of registration with The College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Thorough knowledge of case management skills and nursing processes and practices.
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities. All new hires of CarePartners are required at this time to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures
To apply please email Recruiter.Dita@CarePartners.ca
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Apply to this job