CarePartners strongly believes in supporting our front-line nursing staff during this challenging time.
CarePartners is seeking individuals to join our team in the position of Clinic Nurse (RN/RPN). This position is located in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our division for NEW and EXPERIENCED nursing professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Nurses and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
- Delivering frontline nursing care
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources.
- Functioning as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.To apply please email Recruiter.Kayleigh@carepartners.ca
Apply to this job