With 22 client sites nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and more than 1,100 PCIs performed in 2019 alone, CardioSolution is one of the fastest-growing cardiology groups in the country.
We are actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology group for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Pennsylvania medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- At least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, peripheral diagnostics and interventions, IVC filters, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, IVUS/FFR, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is a not-for-profit, community-controlled hospital that serves more than 100,000 people across 2 counties. They are projected to perform 600 diagnostic procedures and 200 interventions annually and they see more than 2,000 patients in the clinic.
About the Community
The area is in close proximity to Philadelphia and New York City and is rich in architectural treasures, many dating back to the 1800s. It features many fine retail and gift shops; friendly, professional services; cozy restaurants and cafes; and architecturally resplendent homes.
CardioSolution offers a unique turn-key solution, delivering comprehensive cardiovascular service lines to hospitals nationwide. We are a team of nearly 100 physicians and clinical support staff serving a patient population of 2.3 million across 18 communities nationwide. In 2019, our physicians performed the first-ever PCI in 3 different communities and saved more than 1,100 lives.
Our unique scheduling model allows our physicians to spend more time with family and friends, enjoy their hobbies, and avoid burnout while still receiving competitive compensation. We offer generous performance-based bonus opportunities and we cover all of your travel, lodging, and licensing expenses. Most importantly, as a member of the CardioSolution team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a community that would normally never have access to this life-saving care.
CardioSolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer.With 22 client sites nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and more than 1,100 PCIs performed in 2019 alone, CardioSolution ...
Apply on company website