With 23 service lines nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and a patient population of more than 2 million, CardioSolution is one of thefastest-growing cardiology groups in the country.
We are actively seekinginterventional cardiologiststo join our top-tier cardiology group for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Competitive compensation package, includingguaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Oklahoma medical license, or the willingness to acquire one
- At least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred:Coronary PCI, IVC filters, pacemakers, TTE/TEE, IABP, peripheral vascular diagnostics and interventions, carotid angiography, nuclear medicine, IVUS/FFR, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is part of a 26-hospital system and located just an hour and a half from Oklahoma City. They recently invested in all-new, top-of-the-line Canon imaging equipment for their Cath Lab and serve a patient population of about 60,000.
About the Community
The hospitalis in a growing community located north of Oklahoma City in Central Oklahoma. With low unemployment, double-digit sales tax growth, and one of the fastest-growing schools in the state, this micropolitan is booming
CardioSolution offers a unique turn-key solution, delivering comprehensive cardiovascular service lines to hospitals nationwide. We are a team of nearly 100 physicians and clinical support staff serving a patient population of 2.3 million across 18 communities nationwide. In 2019, our physicians performed the first-ever PCI in 3 different communities and saved more than 1,100 lives.
Our unique scheduling model allows our physicians to spend more time with family and friends, enjoy their hobbies, and avoid burnout while still receiving competitive compensation. We offer generous performance-based bonus opportunities and we cover all of your travel, lodging, and licensing expenses. Most importantly, as a member of the CardioSolution team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a community that would normally never have access to this life-saving care.
CardioSolution is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWith 23 service lines nationwide, a network of 50+ physicians, and a patient population of more than 2 million, CardioSolution is one of the...
Apply on company website