Posted Date: Oct 23, 2020
Details: Canteen Jacksonville is located on the west side of downtown with easy access to Highway 10. The location operates with roughly 40 associates in varying capacities, from office functions and mechanics, to warehouse and route drivers. Standard branch hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.Job Summary:
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic accounting professional who seeks to build on their experience through in-depth exposure in a fast-paced business environment. The candidate serves as a representative of the Canteen Finance team, providing financial support to the operation.
• Assists controller in managing inventory - enters product receipts and reconciles inventory on weekly basis
• Inputs cash receipts and completes weekly cash reports
• Processes payroll and assists with onboarding new employees
• Generates customer invoices & processes credit card payments
• Supports the accounts payable and accounts receivable function
• Month-end close journal entries
• Reporting to support month-end accounting close entries
• Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
• Assists controller with annual budget process
• Performs other ad-hoc reporting as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required; three plus years accounting experience
• Strong analytical, technical, and communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Excel and Word
• Demonstrated knowledge of general ledger accounting
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 430798
ERIN S PRINDLE
Apply on company website