Posted Date: Dec 10, 2020
Details: Based at the Muncie Vending Branch, the Operations Controller will have a team of 5 Associates and will manage the accounting and administrative activities in the assigned region/district. Prepares forecast, budget and reports of financial results. Provides support to operations, division and corporate regarding financials. Must have 2 years of related experience plus full working knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.Job Summary:
Working as an Operations Controller you will be responsible for the accounting activity within an assigned account(s) and assisting the Regional Director of Finance with all aspects of the financial activities that occur within the region.
- Oversees all cash handling procedures
- Performs reconciliation and analysis for several balance sheet accounts
- Analyzes financial results for both internal and external use
- Tracks and maintains monthly P/L and balance sheet activity
- Develops forecasts and budgets, identifying risks and opportunities
- Reviews general ledger and balance sheets
- Resolves various accounting/reconciliation issues
- Completes financial reports: monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including but not limited to monthly and fiscal close, internal and external audit reporting; manages report preparation and distribution
- Maintains inventory and cost control procedures
- Performs administration of Payroll and Human Resources
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of two years' experience with revenue control, financial reporting and cash handling responsibilities
- Accounting experience in foodservice or retail industry required, foodservice operations experience a plus
- Ability to prepare monthly financial statements, key metric reports, budgets, forecasts, cash flow projections and analyses
- Adept at planning, organizing and controlling complex processes as well as analyzing moderately complex financial information
- Experience with POS, cash and credit card reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel and proficient in Quickbooks required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 439906
HELEN L WINTER
Apply on company website