Posted Date: Dec 3, 2019
LOCATION: CORONA, CA
SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY 5 am - 3 pm (DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NEEDS)
KEYWORDS: RETAIL MANAGER, ASSISTANT MANAGER, ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER, ROUTE MANAGER, COFFEE MANAGER
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteensets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving.We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.Job Summary
Everyone needs a break! We are looking for individuals with a friendly disposition to help us bring break time to America. A quick, healthy break helps people make the most of their time. That's what we deliver. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in unattended retail, transforming the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Each day you can expect to:
• Have a direct role in the growth of our business.
• Communicate confidently with clients.
• Work the room! Visit accounts and clients to maintain good relationships and react to any comments, suggestions or concerns for the purpose of account retention; plus, actively pursue pricing goals.
• Get out of the office! Coordinate vending installations in new and existing accounts; perform account location inspections and machine audits to ensure company standards are met.
• Manage the performance of your accounts. Review route reports to ensure integrity, control spoilage rates, and monitor and control labor costs. Plus, ensure quality, cleanliness, merchandising, customer service and company policies and programs are maintained.
• Show resourcefulness. Schedule and modify the route structure to improve productivity and control overtime compensation.
• Be on top of things. Stay current with and abide by all parts of collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
What it takes:
• Associate's degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to assess financial performance.
• Experience in a route-based business preferred.
• Ability to create reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
• Ability to build and motivate a high performing team.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Want to grow your career? As a Customer Service Manager with Canteen, we give you breathing room and space to grow. With us, you'll gain the skills needed for the next level of growth. We want to see you soar. Canteen offers leadership and development training to help you prepare for the next step.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 356251
Apply on company website