Posted Date: Jan 15, 2021
Position Title: MGR, CUSTOMER SVC II
Pay GRADE 12
LOCATION : CHICAGOLAND SUBURBS
Reports To: DOM
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This is a Great Opportunity to join a great company and growing Sector of Compass Group, Canteen Vending and Micro Markets. We are seeking a growth minded Customer Service Manager/Account Manager/Retail Manager for providing world class customer service to clients in the field to help grow and retain our business.
• Develop an account level incremental sales plan with local Canteen management; track performance and increase profitability (Owners Business Plan).
• Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale.
• Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices), and introduce new products to increase revenue.
• Drive compliance to merchandising standards.
• Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations).
• Responsible for approximately 8 direct reports
• Manage $4 million in revenue
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must be able to travel to client sites locally.
• Must be passionate about providing world class service to our clients and customers.
Great People. Real Opportunities.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 446839
HELEN L WINTER
Apply on company website