Job Description We are seeking board eligible or board certified Urologists to join our growing office in Denver, CO. This office a part of one of the premier urology practices in the Mid-Atlantic region with over 20 offices and 18 Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Reasons To Consider This Opportunity
· Unparalleled business infrastructure designed to allow you to focus solely on Urology and growing your practice.
· Ability to control your own destiny.
· Potential track for partnership.
· Integrated approach to Urologic care and access to the most innovative diagnostic tools, clinical trials and highly advanced treatments and therapies.
· Superior leadership team and executive council of fellow Urologists.
· Work/Life balance.
· Strong governance- corporate and medical.
· Amazing staff and a comprehensive support team of healthcare professionals. Our physician staff is a blend of experienced urologists with long careers, numerous accolades and broad vision, who are here to mentor and support our up and coming, younger physicians, trained in the latest state-of-the-art techniques and filled with new ideas and passion.Compensation We offer a very competitive compensation package and 2 year partnership track, as well as a full benefits package.
Apply on company website