buybuy BABY is seeking a Senior Copywriter with strong creative talent and exceptional grasp of writing style and mechanics to join our new in-house creative team. If you are a highly skilled marketing writer with proven ability in creating persuasive copy that inspires and educates, then we want to meet you.
The Senior Copywriter will play an integral role evolving and enhancing marketing messages across all channels (email, site, print, social, video), reporting to the Editorial Copy Director. Experience writing across channels is beneficial. If you thrive in a fast-paced, agile work environment and have the passion and ability to use storytelling to inspire customers to shop, then we want to meet you.
This position will be on a hybrid schedule when we return to the NY office.
- Write engaging copy for cross-channel marketing campaigns, email marketing, print advertising, store signage, website creative, social media, and more
- Thoroughly understand and clearly convey the established brand voice through all marketing materials, while ensuring accurate use of grammar and product features
- Deliver creative copy that is on brief, on time, on brand, and effectively communicates the messages as outlined by marketing, internal stakeholders, and business objectives
- Work with business partners to obtain outstanding information and ensure all changes provided by stakeholders have been implemented. Swiftly incorporate feedback, comments, and changes from stakeholders with a positive, solution-driven attitude
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, practicing effective communication with team members and managers at all times
- Proofread creative assets as needed to ensure accurate use of grammar, product descriptions, and our brand's copy style and voice
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications, or related studies
- Ability to work collaboratively with others with respect for their unique contributions
- Self-starter with effective time management skills
- Flexible, professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Writing examples from retail or publishing industry
- Ability to effectively present and sell through creative to executive level audiences
- Experience in retail industry, home design, parenting, creative agency and/or a startup environment is preferred
- Experience in Workfront and/or InCopy/InDesign a plus
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO AND RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the People & Culture Department.
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website