Our mission at Bed Bath & Beyond is to make it easy for our customers, and our associates, to feel at home. We've made enhancements to our store environment and implemented health and safety best practices to ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers and a safe workplace for our associates.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
Bed Bath & Beyond
As a part of our seasonal team, you will play an instrumental role in bringing Bed Bath & Beyond's “Home Happier” vision to life. While a Seasonal Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and an enjoyable and fulfilling shopping experience. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to be converted to regular employment based on tenure and performance.
- Fulfillment Associate:
- Receive and stock inventory
- Fulfill customer orders and oversee curbside pick-ups
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in-store and online customers
- Sales / Stock Associate:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise
- Provide a positive customer experience which includes a strong understanding of product knowledge while offering additional goods and service
- Perform a wide variety of tasks in the Receiving Department, including verifying shipments, processing damages, and completing daily stock replenishment
- Ensure an accurate, timely and friendly checkout while assisting our customers to have a positive experience
May perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, general maintenance which may include daily front end readiness (cleaning exterior and interior windows, doors and surfaces), stocking, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping. May require use of ladders to move merchandise or complete other tasks that require a ladder to access areas and work safely. May require lifting/moving up to 40 pounds.
- Employee discount of 25% off total @ Bed Bath & Beyond concepts purchases (Harmon, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Buy Buy Baby)
- A fun and engaging work environment that prides itself on employee training and development
- Must be flexible to adjust tasks and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Positive and welcoming attitude
- Learn and adapt to company and mobile retail technologies
- Experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the People & Culture Department.
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website