buybuy BABY is a people-powered organization fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where everyone is a part of the parenthood journey.
•Discounts at Bed Bath and Beyond, Harmon and buybuy BABY
•Fun contests & rewards and recognition programs
We are seeking passionate and energized people who thrive in a fast-paced working environment and take pride in delighting every customer. Get involved in sales, cashiering, merchandising and day-to-day operations. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to help create a memorable experience for our customers.
The Sales Associate is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
- Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
- Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
- Process customer transactions through the register as required
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
- Assist customers in creating registries, as needed
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes, cart retrieval and cashiering
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the People & Culture Department. This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website