This position is responsible for all daily activity of the Distribution and Warehouse Departments. Must be able to work with Operations, Quality Assurance, Inventory Control, Transportation and Scheduling to ensure all shipping operations happen efficiently. In addition to coordinating shipments is required to comply with Safety Polices / Procedures, USDA, GMP's, SSOP's and HAACP policies.
- Responsible for the daily activities of the Distribution and Warehouse departments across all shifts.
- Responsible for coordinating with operations, quality assurance and inventory control to ensure smooth product flow and that product is properly assigned, rotated, and stored.
- Responsible for general up-keep and house keeping of the Distribution and Warehouse areas during the work shift.
- Must have good working knowledge of Safety Procedures, GMP's SSOP's, and HACCP policies for the area.
- Responsible for working with Distribution and Warehouse personnel to make sure product is pulled, rotated, and stored properly to ensure that product quality requirements, accurate inventory and customer needs/expectations are met.
- Responsible for daily cycle counts performed by Distribution and Warehouse personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories verified by monthly corporate cycle counts.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Background in Distribution, Storage, or Warehouse Management.
- Strong communication skills
- General Knowledge in Distribution/Storage/Warehousing HACCP and or USDA Policies.
- Must have a high energy level and ability to work varying shift hours.
Education and Experience:
- Four year college degree or equivalent of education and work experience
- Five years+ warehouse management experience preferred.
Apply on company website