Loads live turkeys for market without damaging turkeys.
Essential Duties, Functions and responsibilities:
- Loads turkeys on trucks for transport to market without damaging turkeys.
- Operates front end loader in a safe manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to add and subtract two digits numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to work at heights and climb a ladder or ramp.
- Ability to work in a small area.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs.
Working Conditions/Department Description:
- Work near moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently work in high, precarious places.
- Occasionally exposed to vibration.
- Seasonably hot and warm environment.
- Work in Seasonal Outdoor conditions.
- Work with loud and noisy machinery.
Apply on company website