Position wages starting at $16.15
$200 weekly bonus for attendance!
Lead person must be able to perform all jobs in his/her assigned area of responsibility in accordance to Plant POG procedures. Lead Person will have knowledge of the company policies and procedures. Perform all assigned tasks while ensuring safety, quality and productivity. Must have the ability to obtain a pallet jack/forklift driver certification and be able to transport a tote or container up to 2000 labs. Must be able to pull and lift up to 75 lbs. repeatedly. Must have the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time (up to 3 hours). Employee must be able to work in a hot / cold environment.
The designated associate assigned the task of assisting the Production Supervisor with ensuring the process is operated in accordance to plant and USDA procedures is responsible for performing the task as outlined in this work instruction.
- Assist with process set-up, assembly, operation, and post-production activities.
- Perform pre-flight inspection of his/her assigned area of responsibility to insure a successful production start-up.
- Assist the Production Supervisor with ensuring the process is operated in accordance to plant and USDA procedures.
- Perform periodic verifications to ensure Operational Sanitation is in compliance.
- Perform Safety and Quality checks periodically.
- Complete HACCP, SSOP and production related processing documentation in his/her assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensure Shop Floorboards are updated with accurate performance, safety and communication-based information.
- Assists the Production Supervisor in verifying the Associates continuously adhere to the company GMP policy and procedures.
- Ensure the housekeeping in his/her assigned area of responsibility is maintained in a manner that is considered good housekeeping.
- Assist the Production Supervisor, Process Control Monitor, and Trainer with daily activities.
- Assist with effective communication or process changes or deviations.
- Assist with troubleshooting and brainstorming of process failures or deviations.
- Assist with the administration of job rotations for his/her assigned area of responsibility.
Must possess the ability to communicate with management at all levels, and perform any other duties assigned by management. An excellent safety record and health record is necessary.
TRAINING POINTS: Proper use of PPE. Knife skills training, use of stretching exercises to relieve muscle fatigue. Proper lifting techniques. PIT Certification. LOTO Authorized training.
Apply on company website