The Product Coach partners with the Managing Partners, Store Managers, Training Coordinators, Regional Product Coaches, and Market Partners in each of their markets to oversee Legendary Food, quality assurance, compliance, training, and people development. Responsibilities include:
• Oversees the quality assurance of food handling in the restaurants in their region:
• Supervises, oversees, and monitors all food item ticket times to ensure quality standards times are properly met
• Conducts formal line taste and temp checks with management team
• Performs sanitation audits to ensure that kitchen standards are maintained
• Understands, manages, and practices safe food handling procedures (Serve safe certified)
• Ensures that the cleanliness of the restaurant and safety of our guests are maintained at all times
• Coaches BOH staff and management team on how to properly track waste on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Oversees, monitors, and enforces sanitation and compliance for each location in his/her markets to ensure adherence to safety and sanitation standards, as well as adherence to Company recipes.:
• Evaluates and provides feedback on restaurant adherence to safety and sanitation standards by conducting quarterly ESFs with managers (Educate, Support and Feedback)
• Coaches and trains managers on proper handling, maintenance, and storage of all food and equipment items in each location
• Supervises, coaches, and oversees BOH staff in the production and preparation of food.
• Coaches, trains, and supervises BOH staff and management to improve efficient and effective food item ticket times, improve food production, and help ensure recipe adherence
• Coaches staff on how to properly maintain equipment and educate staff on equipment cleaning procedures
• Certifies BOH security measures are enforced in each location
• Develops managers (i.e. Managing Partners, Kitchen Managers, and Assistant Kitchen Managers):
• Conducts weekly meetings with BOH management team to provide guidance and oversight on food and kitchen labor and supply cost issues
• Inspires managers to manage and oversee delivery of food at the pace and effectiveness to meet or exceed operational standards for legendary food
• Coaches, guides, and oversees managers in their development or maintenance of meat “HERO” program for their store
• Coaches managers through production/preparation of food, safety and sanitation standards, and recipe adherence during new store openings
• Coaches the management team on how to properly handle product complaints
• Assists operators in maintaining a safe, fun, and clean work environment for the staff
• Identifies and elevates performance issues to upper management
* Bubba's 33® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
Education: Associate's Degree preferred
• Minimum 1 or more years as a KM in a full-service restaurant concept
• Regional kitchen experience a plus
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel
Certificates & Licenses: Serve Safe Certified. Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record. Must have proper vehicle insurance coverage that is maintained.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website