This position's primary responsibility will be to manage special projects for the Rhode Island IDeA CTR grant, Advance-CTR. The incumbent will work closely with the Administrative Director to manage the development, implementation and evaluation of six linked federal grant projects/programs that support and educate clinical translational researchers in Rhode Island. The incumbent plays a key role as a member of a centralized Administrative Core that acts as a service hub to facilitate collaboration and coordination of clinical translational research across institutional boundaries. The incumbent is responsible for Project Management of Advance-CTR Service Key Component Activities (KCAs) including biostatistics, clinical research, and biomedical informatics initiatives, and in implementing alternate strategies to ensure continuous improvement. The Project Manager also serves an integral role in the financial and accounting operations of the Advance-CTR Service KCAs.
- Required: Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: Master's degree
- 5-7 years' experience in grant project management, preferably in an academic/medical research environment.
- Experience with electronic tracking and data acquisition, and interpretation and presentation of results.
- Experience in project or program evaluation is preferred.
- Experience with Workday and COEUS is preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Research Protections, and experience with IRB submissions is preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possesses a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive campus community
- Criminal background and education check required
Recruiting Start Date:2020-06-18-07:00
Job Posting Title:Project Manager
Department:Program in Biology
Worker Sub-Type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website