Do you have the career opportunities as a Hospice Sales Representative you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Brookdale Hospice which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Brookdale Hospice, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Hospice Sales Representative where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for interacting and assisting with referrals from our hospice communities and healthcare professionals in hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, long term care facilities and physicians in private practice. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and weekly marketing meetings assigned by the Hospice Director and/or the Hospice Sales Coach. Responsible for the overall coordination of business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other healthcare specialists and the local community.
What you will do in this role:
- Establishes relationships with referral sources, ensures referral source lists are approved by appropriate leadership
- Reports progress to leadership on all activities with their respective referral sources
- Serves as a liaison between our agencies and the referral sources providing solutions with the various product lines
- Educates referral sources on the components of hospice care services
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, and/or Licensed RN or LPN/LVN preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a home health or hospice care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
Our Hospice agency supports not only the physical health but also the human spirit of our patients and their support networks. When physical health begins to fail, the nurturing of the spirit becomes critical for maintaining the dignity of the person. We treat the whole person - emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically by providing comfort and support to patients and their families in the comfort of their home. Our services include skilled nursing, counseling services, pastoral care, and volunteer support.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Hospice Sales Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website