A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BSH Bronson South Haven
Locker Room Attendant
Locker Room Staff are responsible for overseeing the care of the facility's locker rooms. Responsibilities include: cleaning, stocking clean towels, and re-filling soap/lotion dispensers. Staff is also responsible for taking used towels to the laundry room where they wash, dry, and fold them. Locker Room Staff are responsible for providing customer service within the locker rooms by helping members who have questions and assisting if there are issues. Employees providing direct patient care must demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Must be able to communicate effectively with departmental staff and club members
• Must possess interpersonal skills that represent the Wellness Center in a positive and professional manner
• Removes dirty towels from containers and bring out new clean towels to replace them
• Ensures cleanliness of locker rooms by cleaning lockers and vacuuming. Restocks supplies.
• Fills out paperwork for completed duties at the end of shift
• Provides support to other departments as needed
Scheduled Weekly Hours
2727 Administration - General (BSH)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting employment with Bronson!
Apply on company website