A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BSH Bronson South Haven
Child Care Staff are responsible for day to day operation of the child care area. Child Care staff will work with the Services Supervisor to develop all special programming for childcare services. Each member of the childcare team will ensure a quality experience for all children and parents during their visit. Oversees the delivery, care, and pickup of all children in the childcare area and assure they have a safe and enjoyable experience. Maintains necessary documentation to assure that risk management and safety are addressed throughout the childcare area. Keeps all playrooms clean, neat, and safe for children. Disinfects all toys as needed and at the end of the shift as assigned by the daily checklist. Maintains and monitors the sign out procedure for all children. Use of POS and Check-In computer system.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of one year of experience in working with children in a monitored setting preferred.
- CPR certification required before completion of orientation period.
- Must have the skills and knowledge to conduct safe individual and group activities with children.
- Must have strong observation and intervention skills with children and parents.
- Must have the technical expertise to develop and create an enjoyable and safe environment for children.
- Must be proficient in interpersonal communication skills and have the physical conditioning necessary to lift and carry babies and children weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work involves a variety of activities to include walking, standing and lifting of children and various objects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and visually observe children in childcare rooms.
Work which produces high levels of mental/visual fatigue, e.g., interactive and repetitive or small detailed work requiring alertness and concentration for sustained periods of time, the operation of and full attention to a personal computer or CRT between 40 and 70 percent of the time. Involves regularly lifting of bulky or moderately heavy weights (i.e., up to 50 pounds), and occasionally assisting with heavier tasks or expending the equivalent effort in pushing, pulling, or otherwise handling material, equipment, and other objects.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
2727 Administration - General (BSH)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting employment with Bronson!
Apply on company website