Boys & Girls Clubs of America named "One of the Best Nonprofits to Work for in 2017, 2018 and 2019" Indeed.com
Boys & Girls Clubs of America is the nation's premier youth development organization. Our programs, training and services impact nearly 4 million children and teens every year. We are always looking for qualified professionals with a passion for improving young lives, as a member of our national staff. We have strong values, embrace diversity and offer great benefits to allow our employees to maintain work/life balance.
Location - Atlanta, Ga Office
In collaboration with the Finance Director for Grant Management, the Senior Analyst Grants Finance has the primary responsibility of generating and analyzing revenue reporting and identifying risk to goal. The responsibilities also include training and collaborating with Resource Development to ensure accurate numbers are entered into Salesforce database and forecasting revenue.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree with preference in accounting, finance or related field.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with Salesforce experience.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in financial analysis. Experience in non-profit accounting with knowledge or Operating and Restricted classifications is preferred, but not required. Must have the ability to manage multi-task & complex assignments.
• Ability to exchange, clearly and concisely: ideas, facts, and/or technical information and guidance, in person, by telephone, or email.
• Ability to apply problem solving and analytical skills to perform required responsibilities.
• Ability to independently assume responsibility for the overall needs of the Accounting and Finance departments.
• Physical requirements include sight, sitting for four plus hours a day, stooping; skills essential for successful
communications including speaking and writing.
ENVIRONMENTAL & WORKING CONDITIONS
• Normal internal working environment.
• Prepare and analyze results of revenue reporting. Required to be able to analyze and interpret variances to goal and forecast year end projections.
• Track weekly revenue variances by line of business and create a narrative to explain revised actuals.
• Create and track revenue forecast and identify risk to yearly goal.
• Collaborate with Resource Development staff to understand weekly changes and projections to goal for each line of business.
• Present revenue report to leadership and explain variances and risk to goal.
• Analyze and improve current training provided to Resource Development staff on Salesforce data entry.
• Train Resource Development staff on Salesforce data entry to ensure accuracy of numbers.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Finance Director for Grant Management.
• Demonstrate BGCA mission driven ICARE values, and integrate these beliefs into our environment and ways of work.
• Adhere to organizational policies and procedures as described in BGCA's Employee Handbook and elsewhere.
• No direct Reports. May monitor and coordinate the work of temporary employees and student interns
Apply on company website