Title: 1099 Recruiter – Restaurant Level Support
Reports to: Manager, Talent Acquisition & Culture
Well established Quick Service Restaurant looking for a Recruiter to complete sourcing, hiring and onboarding new hires in the South Florida market. Responsible for establishing and maintaining good rapport with potential candidates for restaurant openings. Positions could include: crew member, shift supervisor, assistant manager and general manager.
- Manages and sources a high volume of job requisitions prioritizing effectively per business needs.
- Sources potential and passive candidates to generate a healthy pool of qualified candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing LinkedIn, Indeed, Snag-a-job, etc.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through ATS based job posting questionnaires profiling assessments and behavioral based interviewing.
- Screens resumes, schedules interviews and conducts phone screens for open requisitions as per business needs.
- Coordinates the interview, screening, testing, and rejection process for potential candidates as per business needs.
- Consistently builds successful relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and individuals involved with the hiring process.
- Maintains accurate candidate tracking spreadsheets as needed to monitor open requisitions.
- Keeps hiring managers and other Human Resources Team members apprised of status of sourcing efforts on a timely basis.
- Acts as subject matter expert in sourcing techniques and strategies to include professional networks, social networks, key associations, and industry specific directories.
- Works effectively with all business team members as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Consistently takes initiative, works independently, sets priorities, makes judicious decisions, and meets deadlines.
- Meets deadlines consistently.
- Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
- Deals with interruptions and successfully manages multiple tasks.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company's values and standards.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase professional development.
- Works additional hours as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a temporary position lasting 1-3 months, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in sourcing, including diversity, using technologies, job boards, and social networking sites.
- 1 years of experience in recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, federal selection guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- 1 years of experience of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics.
- 1 years of experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- 1 years of experience recruiting in the restaurant/hospitality or retail industry.
- 1 years of experience recruiting multi-unit and/or multiple state regions.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- 3 years of experience recruiting in the restaurant/hospitality or retail industry.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website