Job Number: R0107147
Are you passionate about creating an amazing user experience that delights your users and makes their job easier? The right interface can make a Web application easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to take a lead role in shaping and maturing a Booz Allen software product used by clients across the federal government to plan and execute IT modernization projects. You will design and develop new modules from scratch and develop new spin-off software applications. You'll work with UI/UX designers and back-end developers to review the product backlog, design new features, and deliver a seamless user experience using HTML, CSS, jquery, D3, and other front-end application development tools and libraries. You'll work with the development team to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the way Booz Allen offers our solutions to clients.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with Web application development
- Experience with creating seamless user interfaces that integrate a composite of COTS and custom code
- Knowledge of front-end design patterns, including responsive design and how to discuss the trade-offs of each approach
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot performance issues and optimize web applications for low bandwidth environments
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing and deploying web-based applications to cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with Army Operations
- Experience with Army Training
- Experience with Simulation and training development
- Experience with Live Virtual Constructive development
- Knowledge of DoD cybersecurity requirements and experience developing accredited applications
- Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website