Job Number: R0153968
Work closely with the collaborative UX product team to understand the clients' vision and the users' needs. Design intuitive solutions as part of a large-scale digital transformation. Provide best practices user-centered design while balancing the needs of end-users and business stakeholders. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 5+ years of experience with designing user interfaces for digital product
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with applying user research to your designs
- Experience in working with agile product development team
- Knowledge of User Centered Design
- Knowledge of UI and UX design best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with designing in the federal government space
- Experience in working with design systems
- Experience with writing usage guidance
- Experience with creating user flows, journey maps, and UX artifacts
- Ability to apply practices to designs
- Ability to explain design choices
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to display flexibility and collaboration
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 88,000 to 160,000.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website