Job Number: R0097272
Strategic Business Development Lead
Identify and win executable business for regional clients by applying expertise across the business development life cycle, from opportunity identification through shaping and capture to proposal and contract startup. Leverage senior-level leadership and extensive industry relationships for government client lines of business. Leverage business development and functional expertise to build addressable market and increased technical solutions development work. Execute capture for strategic bids, including identifying and comprehending clients' requirements and buying patterns, acquisition center strategies, developing procurement approaches, and contract solutions that can deliver client impact through a winning bid. Drive market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts in support of expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipeline. Manage key stakeholder relationships, keep the business leadership team informed, and engage in advancing acquisition best practices. Measure success against a business development quota. This position requires the ability to travel regionally or to Booz Allen HQ up to 50% of the time. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 8+ years of experience with multi-discipline solutioning
- 2+ years of experience with the direct management of federal acquisition center relationships
- Experience with developing and maintaining effective internal and external business relationships with clients and industry partners
- Experience with successful execution of all phases of a large and multi-year capture efforts, including strategic planning, teaming, proposals, market, or competitive and price-to-win analyses
- Knowledge of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quality (IDIQ) contracts and developing contract vehicle strategies leveraging best-in-class (BIC) contracts
- Ability to show expertise in the business development life cycle and innovative solution selling methodologies
- Ability to communicate multi-step and interdependent activities effectively to capture teams and ensure efficient execution of captured efforts
- Ability to travel regionally or to Booz Allen HQ up to 50% of the time
- BA or BS degree
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website