Job Number: R0102399
Support intelligence community (IC) senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products, including emails and articles. Develop and implement internal and external communications, proactively identify and implement marketing strategies, and analyze customer needs. Provide appropriate recommendations for message and information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages. Tailor messages by target audience, research, write, edit, and publish communications products, including print, Web, electronic, and briefings. Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators, and other required staff. Prepare material for internal and external publications and other media and manage and monitor production schedules. Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- 7 years of experience with providing strategic communications support, speech writing, or technical writing
- Experience with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with providing executive level support
- Knowledge of the IC, DoD, or an intelligence agency
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent data gathering skills
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website