Job Number: R0153616
Software Engineer, Senior
We're looking for a full-stack developer to design and develop high-performance application frameworks and software for high-speed protocol identification and processing. Using C++ and Java on a Linux platform, you'll work within an Agile team to map domain-specific problems to machine learning to build and modernize a mission capability.
As a full stack developer, you can resolve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast, agile environment. If you're looking for the chance to not just develop software, but to create a system that will make a difference, we need you on our team. We're looking for an experienced developer like you with the skills needed to develop software and systems from vision to production ready.
This role is more than just coding. As a senior full stack developer at Booz Allen, you'll use your passion to master new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. You'll help clients overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches, tools, and technologies. You'll make sure the solution developed by the team considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. This position requires the employee to work at one of the Booz Allen offices or client sites within the U.S. to include the District of Columbia.
Work with us as we shape systems for the better.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 3+ years of experience with software development including C++ or Java in a Linux development environment
- Experience with MySQL application development
- Experience with software source control systems including Git or SVN, or Mercurial
- Experience with software building tools including CMake or Make or Jenkins or GitLab CI
- Experience with container orchestration technology including Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with commercial cloud environments including AWS or Azure or Terraform, or Ansible
- Experience with building Apache Spark infrastructure, architecture, streaming Batch Spark Processing, Scala, and Python Spark libraries
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in CS
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with scripting in Python, Bash, and Perl
- Experience with software development frameworks, including Angular JS, SpringBoot, ExTJS, or Hibernate
- Experience with developing and configuring integrated builds for software
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that's why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen's culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you'll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we'll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we've compiled a list of resources so you'll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website