Job Number: R0109243
Project Online SME
Are you searching for a position where you can use your project management and analysis skills to develop a project from concept to completion? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources. With that level of complexity, you need to keep the project on a productive path. That's why we need you, a skilled Project Online subject matter expert who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
As a leader on our team, you'll implement and maintain organizational programs in support of our SIG Cyber and Engineering Group. You'll partner with program leadership to review contracts, project cost accounting, and tactical planning using tools like MS Project Online and Power BI. The real power of project management comes from communication to ensure the program achieves its goals and meets our quality standards. At Booz Allen, we recognize that we must continuously grow as a team to bring the best support to our clients, so here you'll have all the resources to succeed and opportunities to share your expertise. This is a chance to directly impact a meaningful mission, while broadening your skills in program strategy.
Work with us and guide our critical missions and highly complex Programs to accomplish its program goals within budget.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 5+ years of experience with providing Project Online (PoL) 2016 Operations & Maintenance and administrative support with the development of best practices, functionality, processes, and training as it relates to MS Project Online
- Experience with connecting Power BI with PoL for schedule dashboard visualization
- Experience with applying project management expertise in an IT/Agile/cyber environment, including schedule management, complex problem resolution, or performance management
- Ability to document and prioritize project requirements, migrate Project Desktop Files to Project Online, and define standards
- Ability to develop Project Detail Pages, Enterprise Fields, Templates, Project Sites, Tables, standardize IMS files on Project sites and configure team access
- Ability to develop and execute trainings for PWA Navigation, PWA schedule management, Report generation and develop user guides
- Ability to generate reports for Reports/Dashboards for Project Online using Excel/Services, PowerBI, and PowerPoint
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with internal or external client management
- Experience with engaging stakeholders at various levels to define business objectives and prioritize goals
- Experience with Cybersecurity technologies and systems engineering
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- PMP, PMI-SP, Six Sigma, CCMP, CISA, or another Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
a large business consulting community
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website