Job Number: R0108358
Operations Research Analyst
Serve as an operations research analyst conducting analysis in support of the assessment of cyberspace operations. Develop modeling and measuring techniques to investigate complex issues, identify, and solve problems. Apply technologies and concepts to assist in advancing the assessment of cyberspace operations. Assist in addressing requirements and the evaluation of data assessment strategies to include sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management assessment. Apply operations research expertise to executive projects and analyze, assess, and develop future strategic assessments related to cyberspace operations.
- 5+ years of experience with working as an Operations Research Analyst
- Experience with advising and collaborating with stakeholders to evaluate data and optimize data usage and promote information sharing
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with preparing detailed assessment reports that represent data as useful information and ensuring the analysis presents meaningful results
- Ability to analyze, report, and develop recommendations on data related to operational metrics
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements to access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CMD
Apply on company website