Job Number: R0112401
Operational Planner, Senior Key Role:
Assess and develop operational and strategic plans including Concepts of Operation (CONOPS), Operational Plans (OPLANS), and other contingency plans. Identify potential warfighting capability gaps, risks, and vulnerabilities/strategic gaps. Conduct gap analysis focused on assessing various warfighting capabilities, improvements, and evolving warfighting concepts. Consult and support the development of CONOPs for maximizing operational effects within multiple domains. Leverage Operational Planning expertise to support development of force capability estimates, technology insertion, exercises, prototypes, models and other simulations.Basic Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience with military or government
- 10+ years of experience with operational planning
- 10+ years of experience with developing Fleet Exercises
- 10+ years of experience with conducting operational analysis to identify gaps in Fleet capabilities
- 10+ years of experience with conducting building and enhancing strategic vulnerability and capability gap
- 10+ years of experience with providing analysis and long-range planning support related to development of force capability estimates, technology insertion, exercises, prototypes, models and other
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- MA or MS degree in operational planning preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website