Job Number: R0109394
Naval Readiness Systems Operations Lead
Direct and oversee system wide operational aspects of the technical infrastructure of a military readiness reporting system. Monitor and report system status and lead the implementation and maintenance of system supported tools. Implement operating policies necessary to mitigate risk and optimize system readiness. Lead and direct others in the maintenance and update of the readiness system.
- 6+ years of experience with training government, military, and support staff
- Experience with military readiness systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with developing training requirements and materials to be presented and implemented within a team
- Knowledge of client shared service processes, procedures, organizational structure, and operational readiness
- Ability to serve as a team member and coordinate and document the work of the team
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in technical assistance and systems analysis
- Knowledge of ITIL v4 process management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website