Job Number: R0109968
Naval Readiness Reporting System Software Developer Lead
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with Navy readiness systems experience, and the skills needed to build and maintain software from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with database design and development, including SQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Experience with Navy Readiness Reporting Enterprise (NRRE) software development
- Experience in working as an integral part of a team with a solid delivery background
- Experience with software development, including Agile development
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Containerization, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with ELK Stack, such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- Experience with Telerik, or DevExpress component suite
- Knowledge of web design principles, including navigation, usability, and accessibility
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website