Job Number: R0159314
Mission Strategy Consultant, Senior
Are you passionate about helping organizations understand and reach their goals? Do you live for that “ah-ha!” moment when your client realizes you just showed them how to transform their organization? Many organizations know where they want to go but getting there can be a challenge. We're looking for a strategy consultant like you who can identify an organization's long-term goals and show it how to achieve them.
This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the intelligence community. As a strategy consultant on our team, you'll engage with clients at the senior level to help them to understand their organization and crystallize their goals. You'll need to ask the right questions to draw out your client's objectives and vision. Your client will look to you to show them their organization from the outside. From unrealized potential to systemic challenges, you'll provide your client with a holistic view of their organization and the multiple paths they can take to modernize. As the strategy expert, you'll identify and anticipate your client's needs as you create their way forward. Join us and lead change for the better in the intelligence community.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience working with leadership or project management in a professional or military environment
- Experience with designing and implementing business strategies within the intelligence community
- Experience with engaging and managing senior stakeholders on behalf of government clients
- Ability to create and present senior-level briefings and reports
- Ability to conduct research and analysis on industry best practices, including implementation of business processes in a mission environment
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to perform in a high-paced work environment
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where high ambiguity and uncertainty exists
- Ability to think critically, using logic and reasoning to help identify alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website