Job Number: R0109136
Machine Learning Engineer, Senior
Process data and information at massive scale with machine learning technologies. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience with machine learning, data science, or data engineering
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) model or deep learning (DL) model building
- Experience with a wide variety of machine learning frameworks, including Keras, TensorFlow, and Pytorch
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python and R and using packages used in machine learning applications or advanced data analytics
- Experience with developing, deploying, and monitoring production ML models
- Experience with working on multi-disciplinary Agile teams
- Ability to articulate workflows and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes and tool
- Experience with deploying applications in a Cloud environment, including AWS, Azure, or GCP
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website