Job Number: R0095171
Installation Innovation Engineer, Lead
Bring in-depth understanding and expertise to Air Force support, missions, processes, and culture. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts while contributing to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems. Provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Experience with Air Force installation and mission support
- Knowledge of planning, acquisition, operation, maintenance of facilities, infrastructure, or properties
- Ability to provide advice and counsel to senior installation and mission support leaders in the area of expertise
- Ability to formulate overall functional strategic planning for innovative installation and mission support concepts
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS required
- Experience with the research, development, testing, and evaluation of new installation management technologies
- Knowledge of facility, infrastructure, smart technology sensors, and utility resiliency technologies
- MA or MS degree
- Project or Program Management Professional (PMP or PgMP) or Certified Facility Manager (CFM) certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website